Keith R. Bookbinder, CPA, Managing Partner
Keith serves as the managing partner of the firm. In July 2000 Keith and his partners bought the Buffalo office of the national accounting firm BDO Seidman to form Lougen, Valenti, Bookbinder & Weintraub LLP.
Keith has been assisting closely-held and family-owned businesses by providing a wide range of business consulting and tax services for over 30 years. His “hands on” approach to working closely with his clients allows him the opportunity to gain a thorough understanding of their business operations and to assist these businesses with the many challenges they face day to day.
- Income tax planning for business and individuals.
- Estate retirement planning.
- Merger, acquisition and disposition consulting.
- Succession planning.
- General business consulting.
For the Record
- Successfully negotiated the abatement of over $38,000 of late filing penalties for a client due to reasonable cause.
- Successfully assisted a client with a New York State residency exam resulting in considerable savings for the client.
In the News
- State University of New York at Albany, B.S., Accounting
Professional & Community Activities
- Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership, Reactor
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Board Member
- Daemen College Career Services, Advisory Board
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
More About Keith
- Family - Happily married since 1988 with two sons.
- High School - Williamsville South.
- Favorite Sports - Football and hockey
- Favorite Saying - "Treat people the way you want to be treated."
- Favorite author - Dan Brown.