Summary of Experience
We have provided client service to numerous nonprofit organizations, associations and foundations with audit, tax and consulting services. Our professional services have helped these clients reach their goals to benefit the general community. We take an active role in meeting the special needs of these clients.
Our experience provides us with an in-depth understanding of your industry issues and enhances our ability to identify creative and effective solutions to business challenges. Complimenting this is our BDO Seidman Alliance. As an Alliance member, we have access to the resources and technical expertise of BDO and other alliance members who specialize in the not-for-profit industry.
We acknowledge that nonprofit organizations perform valuable and timely services for their members. LVBW is proud to share an identical purpose by providing valuable and timely service to our clients.
Lougen, Valenti, Bookbinder & Weintraub LLP (LVBW) provide hands-on experience and technical skill to serve the unique needs of not-for-profit clients and help them fulfill their missions. We understand the unique accounting, financial and consulting needs of the tax-exempt sector. Our services include:
- Cost effective audits, reviews and compilations
- Outsourced financial services
- Forms 990, 990-T, 990-PF and other tax forms
- Audit committee training
- Internal control and systems evaluations
- Tax-exempt status applications
- Compliance with third-party requirements from lending institutions, and federal and state grantors
- Assist with creation of foundation
- Unrelated Business Income Tax (UBIT) planning
- Fraud investigation
- CFO consulting or outsourcing