The cost of hiring a full-time CFO or controller can be expensive with salary, taxes, bonuses and benefits. Growing businesses often reach a point where they need professional financial advice and oversight, but it is not cost effective to hire a full-time CFO or controller.
Lougen Valenti Bookbinder & Weintraub’s (“LVBW”) CFO services give you a dedicated financial professional who works with you to develop business management tools and provide a foundation for the future. Available when you need us, and only when you need us, we offer a flexible and affordable alternative to hiring a full-time CFO or controller. In addition, we also offer Interim CFO services to bridge the gap between the departure of a key financial executive and the start date of the new executive.
The Advantages of CFO Services:
- Improved decision-making capabilities from clearly seeing the hard and true numbers of your business.
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial information.
- The comfort of knowing that an experienced professional is
overseeing and involved in the financial side of
- A better understanding of the numbers behind your business, so you have less surprises and more control over your cash flow.
- A readily available sounding board to help you with those tough business decisions and help you clarify your business plans.
- An experienced and trusted liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
- Perhaps, most importantly, more time to focus on new services, new customers and other core business issues.
CFO Services Can Include:
- Establishment of strong financial controls.
- Budget preparation and monitoring.
- Profitability analysis by service or product line.
- Tax saving strategies.
- Trend analysis.
- Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals.
- Cash flow projections and management.
- Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with negotiations.
- Analysis of potential equipment purchases, expansions, etc.
- Mergers and acquisitions assistance.
- Oversight of accounting.
At LVBW, we deliver small firm personal service and big firm experience and quality, without the big firm fees, formalities or bureaucracies.
If you would like to learn more about our CFO services please contact Keith Bookbinder, Michele LiPuma or Chris Billman form our CFO Service Team for a free consultation.