Located in Western New York, Lougen Valenti Bookbinder & Weintraub (LVBW) has extensive knowledge in the area of cross border accounting issues, and strategic relationships with U.S. professionals including bankers, attorneys and fulfillment companies. Our tax expertise to Canadian-owned companies conducting business in the U.S., and their Chartered Accounting firms, will solve and clarify any U.S. tax compliance and planning issues. At LVBW, we can make cross border accounting issues easy to deal with.
Our services include:
- U.S. tax advice on various ownership structures in U.S. real estate investments,
- U.S. tax planning and compliance for Canadian-owned U.S. businesses,
- Tax planning for U.S. Citizens residing in Canada,
- Foreign bank account and asset reporting,
- Streamlined filing compliance procedures for U.S. citizens residing in Canada, and
- U.S. tax filing under the Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Initiative (OVDI)
If you have any questions regarding our cross border tax services, or would like more information, please contact our LVBW Cross Border Tax Partner, Carolyn Valenti, or Senior Tax Manager, Eric Lasch.