LVBW Wealth Management LLC, founded by the original partners of Lougen, Valenti, Bookbinder & Weintraub LLP, offers a complete line of financial services to individuals. Click here to visit the LVBW Wealth Management website.
LVBW Wealth Management
Whether you are seeking financial security, working to preserve assets and income or planning to transfer wealth to the next generation, choosing a financial planner may be one of the most important decisions you make.
Services for Individuals
- Personal Insurance Planning – We offer guidance in planning and purchasing life, disability, and long term care insurance to protect your wealth. We help you analyze which insurance plans best fit your needs based on your current situation and your long term goals and expectations
- Investment Planning – Your portfolio will be structured based upon your individual profile and risk tolerance. We consider the cash flow, liquidity, and tax implications of your investments. LVBW Wealth Management utilizes high quality investment firms to help us manage the tactical aspects of investment planning.
- Retirement Planning – LVBW Wealth Management places strong focus on retirement planning, with an emphasis on meeting a client’s accumulation goals. Proper planning and cash flow analysis is extremely important to ensure that a client will live comfortably during retirement. We can help establish Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) Simple IRAs and Roth IRAs, Simplified Employee Pension Plans (SEPs), Profit Sharing and 401 (k) Plans, 403 (b) Plans, 412 (i) Plans, and Defined Benefit Plans.
- Education Planning – Today education is a major expense that must be planned for. We help analyze funding requirements and establish both Coverdell and 529 Plans.
Services for Business
LVBW Wealth Management will help businesses set up employee medical and dental plans, New York State disability, flexible benefit and 125 plans, group life and disability, and long term care insurance.
- Additional Services – We work with business owners on buy-sell agreements, non-qualified retirement plans, key employee insurance, deferred compensation, executive bonus, split dollar plans, sick pay, and salary continuation programs.
Working together toward a common goal
LVBW Wealth Management is an independent firm that works with many insurance and investment companies to ensure that we meet your needs. Since we do not represent any particular company, we are free to explore the market for the most suitable products for our clients.
Securities and investment advisory services offered through registered representatives of Cadaret Grant & Co., Inc. member FINRA / SIPC
LVBW and Cadaret Grant are separate entities. Licensed to offers securities in NY.