In today’s business environment, tax management is increasingly complex and risk-laden. Whether compliance concerns are related to income taxes, sales and use taxes, excise taxes, property taxes or some mix, companies are finding themselves overwhelmed by the growing list of demands and requirements.
Often they do not have the personnel on staff to meet these demands effectively and efficiently. That is why we offer a range of corporate tax solutions allowing you to focus on your business while we focus on your total tax picture.
Lougen Valenti Bookbinder & Weintraub’s (“LVBW”) co-sourced tax services will provide you with a dedicated team of tax professionals who will work with you to proactively manage costs and employees resources, eliminate manual processes, minimize overpayments and errors on returns, and reduce risk and the likelihood of notices and penalties.
Oftentimes today, senior management is tasked with getting the most from limited resources. Available when you need us, and only when you need us, we offer a flexible and affordable way for your organization to manage its taxes.
The Advantages of Co-Sourced Tax Services
- Expertise in federal and multi-state tax issues to assist you when making critical business decisions.
- Improved quality and timeliness of tax preparation and compliance.
- The comfort of knowing that an experienced professional is mitigating your tax risk and minimizing your tax burden.
- A better understanding of your tax liability, so you have fewer surprises and more control over your money.
- An experienced and trusted liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
- Perhaps, most importantly, more time to focus on new services, new customers and other core business issues.
Co-Sourced Tax Services Can Include
- Development of a well-defined, reliable tax function.
- Identification of tax saving strategies.
- Compliance management and return preparation.
- Responses to notices and interaction with taxing authorities to provide prompt resolution.
- Timely and accurate remittance of taxes due.
- Tax planning for multi-state and international operations.
- Periodic review of tax accrual.
- ASC 740 calculation and quarterly/annual tax accounting.
- Control documentation.
- Tax exemption certificate collection and maintenance.
Our experienced team of tax advisors will work with you to tailor a solution to your particular needs and to continually evaluate your company’s changing needs as it grows.
At LVBW, we deliver small firm personal service and big firm experience and quality, without the big firm fees, formalities or bureaucracies.
If you would like to learn more about our tax co-sourcing services please contact Keith Bookbinder, Michele LiPuma or Chris Billman from our Tax Co-Sourcing Team for a free consultation.