Why Consider a Valuation?
Do you want to sell your business? Planning a transfer of ownership? Are you trying to get financing? Do you have adequate life insurance to cover your business and family after your death? If you are a business owner in any of these scenarios you may need a professional valuation of your business. Let us ask the right questions and determine if these services make sense for you.
- Business Valuation Consulting & Support
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Estate & Gift Tax Support
- Litigation Support
- Calculation of Lost Profits
- License/Degree Valuations
- Divorce Matters
- Stock Options & Stock-Based Compensation
- SBA Lending
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Exit & Succession Planning
- Purchase Price Allocations & Goodwill
- Due Diligence
- Earnings Projections & Cash Flow Analysis
- Post Transaction Support & Integration
The Ideal Outcome
Our role is to establish realistic values based on current conditions, and align our client’s perception of value with what can be achieved in the market.
How We Do It
Valuing a business is a combination of art and science. No two businesses are the exactly same and there are multiple methods used in determining value. Our team of experts take the time to gain a full understanding of your business and the unique circumstances surrounding your situation.
Whether it be calculating a range of values to assist in planning efforts, preparing your business for a succession or third party sale or providing an opinion of fair market value for IRS matters, let us be your trusted advisor every step of the way.